Skip to main content

All about me

Heyyyy there and thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. 

Hope that you are having a fabulous week?! If not – you really need to sort that, life is too short not to be fabulous and happy ❤️

So, here are just a few of the things that make me happy:

💖        Friends, family and of course my favouritist
💖         Meg, Florence and Edith – my beautiful dog and totally crazy but utterly loveable guinea pigs
💖         Chocolate – I am talking Dairy Milk and Galaxy here, the melt in your mouth kind of chocolate that makes you forget all of your troubles
💖         Gin – Oh, where have you been all my life ❤️
💖         Boxsets OF ANYTHING! Favourites have been Game of Thrones, 24, Homeland, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars (most of), The L Word, Downton Abbey, Greys, Line Of Duty, Nashville, Scandal, Orange Is The New Black….. as you can tell, I don’t have a type
💖         Reading! Again anything and everything. I *love* The Harry Potter series, John Grisham Nicholas Sparks, Jane Green, Jodi Picoult, running magazines, catching up on The News on the BBC website……..the list goes on..
💖         Any form of fitness. My current loves are yoga, running and Crossfit. 
💖         Walking and being in the outdoors – more of that later
💖         Holidaying, travelling and spending time with friends and family – making memories such as below in beautiful Bamburgh 


I think that is it for now – but I am sure that you will find out more as we go along.

Let’s gets back to my favouritist ❤️


Ta – da! We have been together over 6 years and (mushy alert) he is quite honestly, the best thing to happen to me! Do not get me wrong, there have been many times I would quite happily have rammed his head through a TV screen! Now, I am not talking about the new flat screen thin as you like ones, oh no! I mean the old ones, the ones that take two people to carry! But those time are few and far between! He challenges me, loves me, helps me and supports me in every way imaginable.

I think now might be the best time to tell you something about me, that if you do not know me, will become apparent quite quickly! I am faddy! I have the best of ideas and then they fade away and they are never heard of again! Here are just a couple of recent ones:
·         I started a network marketing business – I went full pelt, did quite well and then got bored.
·         I wanted to be a personal trainer – I enrolled on the course and then at the 11th hour cancelled.
·         I wanted to be able to take professional photographs – I enrolled on and took courses and then didn’t practice.

There is me in a nutshell ❤️

Oh and we live in our beautiful cottage in idyllic Shropshire, a stone’s throw from the Shropshire Union Canal! The main reason that I love being outdoors, whether it be in the garden, walking along the canal or out in the Shropshire countryside.

I cannot wait to get to know you all.

Love for now

Nina xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September Goals

Being slightly different. I am not one to start my goals at the start of the month, that is far too predictable! Instead, I thought I would let September bed in a week or so, think about them and then give them a go. So I suppose this is more of an “autumn goal list” really. Running This is my  first  goal. I have ‘messed’ about with it for a while and I do not even know why… Just one of those Nina things. But things got serious the other night, I ordered a running lead for Moo! There goes my excuse that Moo doesn’t like/can’t do road running. We tried it and she didn’t hate it. If I am being honest, I am not convinced she like it all that much, but she didn’t hate it and I am taking that as progress. So my goal, is to become more structured with my running and then (fingers crossed) I will become better and better. As I am bloody struggling at the moment, I am aiming for at least four time a week, remember I did say aiming! Let’s see how this goes.. Reading I read A

My reading favourites

Last month I decided to try and read more. I love reading, but I sometimes find that there are not enough hours in the day and of course, as things do, reading gets forgotten about. As we were on holiday the first few days of August , it seemed the perfect time to start. I joined two local libraries. We are lucky enough to live on the border of two counties and two countries - how fab does that sound?! Anyway, I joined Shropshire Libraries and I popped across the border and joined Wrexham Libraries. And the added bonus of both; the have eBooks and audio-books that you can also borrow. This made my little heart sing! Matt Haig is my author of the moment. When it comes to picking which books to read, I am very sporadic. If I fall in love with a series, I MUST read all the ones I possibly can. I love to discover new authors either through fab recommendations from friends or my fail-safe method is to have a scan down a list of titles and authors and see if any take my fancy, that